Dear Waldorf community,
We take the handling of personal data, especially of students, very seriously and refrain from tools, maps, likes and links to Google, Facebook & Co.
Summary of the most important notes
- No data transfer to third parties (the use of the platform is free of charge, financing via donations and banners, for example Voelkel juices).
- Data of the registration serves to use the service of our exchange platform, to present itself in the closed frame to the registered users and to exchange.
- Registration information of the teacher / school representative is sent to the respective school office (teacher authentication / activation).
- Student registration information is sent to appropriate school representative (student authentication / de-activation).
- Analysis Services: Our website uses Piwik. The IP address will be anonymized so that you remain anonymous as a user.
- Wal-di.com does not use any links and links to social networks and media (like Facebook & Co, Google Maps) because we have no control over their handling of the data.
Development: New System
We are currently converting the Wal-di platform into a state-of-the-art, closed system, with features like other social media applications such as posts, comments, likes, favorites, extensive search capabilities ... more
Financing / costs of the student platform.
Since completion of start-up support by the Federation of Waldorf Schools and the Software AG Foundation, the ongoing operation and support of the wal-di platform is currently financed by contributions from individual schools and mainly from own funds. In addition, we invest a considerable amount of free time in further development.
We want to continue offering the wal-di platform to all students for free and ask for your support.
Name: Andreas Patzelt
Bank ID/Bank Code: 240 501 10
IBAN: DE52 2405 0110 0065 3881 26
City: 21335 Lüneburg
Purpose: Support of the wal-di.com exchange platform
With best regards
Anke and Andreas Patzelt